TRAINING PROPOSAL FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLANNING
Should an emergency occur in the workplace, immediate action is required to ensure the health and safety of employees, guests, and the public. An emergency response plan must be in place for all potential emergencies that could impact your property. On of top of that, key personals must also be trained on how to respond to individuals who may need medical attention. This full-day Emergency Response Planning and Basic First Aid workshop is designed to provide knowledge and skill to participants in facing emergency situations.
Upon completion of this workshop, the learners will be able to: –
- Explain the importance of knowing ERP and First Aid.
- Develop a simple ERP for their place of work or at Home.
- Assist employees who may need 1st. Aid.
- Able to identify potential hazards which may lead to an emergency.
This workshop is designed and delivered using Accelerated Learning Technology (ALT). ALT is based on the latest learning technology that leverages on learner active participation, interaction and collaboration during the program. The program is designed to be a learner-centric that allows them to experience the learning through carefully designed activities.
1. Hazards and Risk
- Understanding Hazards and Risk
- Strategies to Identify Hazards.
- Reduce risk of Accidents and Emergencies.
2. Emergency Response
- Type of Emergencies.
- Emergency Response Plans
- Evacuation Plan
- Medical Emergency Plan
- Fire Emergency Plan
- Emergency Response Teams
- Emergency Communications
3. Basic First Aid
- Principles of emergency aid
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Recognition and control of bleeding
- Choking and unconsciousness
- Treatment of burns and scalds